Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I freaking LOVE Christmas. 
It's so sad when its over.
This year we spent Christmas eve at my moms playing cards, having dinner, and going to look at the Christmas lights around town. 
Well the lights were a major let down this year. 
There were only one or two good houses. Owell. 

Christmas morning we went and opened presents at my moms house and Christmas afternoon we went to Branden's parents to open presents and have dinner etc. 
Between the millions of kids and our husbands, our tree was exploding!!

Jaylen got Just Dace 3 for the Wii. They will probably kill me for this buuuuuuut
here is Ashley and Jaylen getting there dance on!!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! 
I'm super sad it's already over but excited for a new year!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Casey & Ashley King said...

Hahahaha oh thanks a lot....that's a pretty attractive video!