Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Q&A

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with marshmallows 
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Well at our house Santa usually just puts stuff in our stockings and put the presents unwrapped next to them :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White for us!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I haven't. Maybe next year???
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving this year. Who knows in years to come...
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I like rolls. (Not necessarily a dish but still)
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? When we used to have a Christmas elf stop by and leave us little surprises ;)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I gradually stopped believing in him so eventually it was just like he wasn't real.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? At my dads we sometimes get Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve. Besides that all presents get opened on Christmas!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Red and silver
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Dread it to the max. Yuck.
12. Can you ice skate? That would be no.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When I got my Ipod nano. I was pretty jazzed about that ha! Every year I get a new favorite thing though.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family. Also, I love to Christmas shop for other people and see them open their gifts!!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cheesecake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Putting up our Christmas village and driving around to look at Christmas lights.
17. What tops your tree? Some kind of silver twig looking things? I don't even know how to explain it hahaha
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Well both are pretty great. But I love buying for other people and seeing them open their presents. So giving wins on this one.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Eh not yuck but not yummy.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Probably The Holiday
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes. So so sad.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Tinsel Town. For sure!

I tag all 5 of you who read our blog to do this little Q&A!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: