Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorites of 2011

January
It was our 3 year anniversary!
I couldn't believe it was already three years and now we're almost to 4!
Not to mention we've been married 3 months.
Also, it was Branden's 23rd birthday on January 6th!

February
Valentines Day. Honestly I don't remember what we did and I didn't take any pictures. I'm sure whatever it was, was epic :)

March
The month we got engaged! He had rose petals all around his house and had me go on a little scavenger hunt. Each room said either WILL. YOU. or MARRY. and he was waiting in the last room on one knee with the ring.

April
We went to the monster truck races/show thingy haha
It ended up being a fun and LOUD date night!

May
We got our engagement pictures taken by the fabulous
Nema Blanchard.
Alsooo I turned 21!

June
Summertime. Swimming. Tanning. Snow cones. Windows down. Ya know ;)

July
We went to the midnight premier of Harry Potter 7 part 2.
We were camped out outside for a few hours waiting.
Definitely worth it :]

August
The blackfoot fair is always a must! 
I also had my bridal shower!

September
September was a fun and busy month!! Misty and Hailey threw me a bachelorette party. I threw Jessica a bridal shower. 
And we got married!
Then we went to Vegas on our honeymoon. Came home and Jessica got married the next week!

October
Halloween was our first holiday being married! We carved pumpkins with my family and spent Halloween night waiting for trick or treaters. Too bad we never got any! 

November
Thanksgiving! And yet again I didn't take any pictures! Darn.

December
Christmas was my favorite part of December!
Besides that, December was kind of a biotch. 
Here's to a new year!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Favorite movies of 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (*****)
Who can even believe that Harry Potter is finally at an end?
They did a great job with the movie and I loved it!
Epic.

Bridesmaids (****)
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 
Here's me dying of laughter. 
Hi-LARIOUS!

Just Go With It (****)
Who doesn't like a movie with Jenifer Aniston & Adam Sandler?
Definitely enjoyed this one.

Friends With Benefits (***)
I mainly wanted to see this movie because I love me some Justin Timberlake.
It seemed like it was going to be to similar to No Strings Attached but it  actually wasn't. It was pretty funny :]

Crazy Stupid Love (*********)
This is one of my new favorite movies EVER. I loved it so much.
If you haven't seen it you are missing out. Go watch it now.
Ryan Gosling is heaven.

Anyone else have favorite moments or highlights of 2011?
Happy New Year!!!
Loves from us :)

No comments: