Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ISAGENIX week 2

so i have completed 2 weeks on isagenix!

i have pretty much gotten used to the taste of the shakes, which is awesome! 
now i don't have to plug my nose and chug haha

this weekend killed me though!!
i was doing great all last week with eating healthy and exercising. 
then the weekend rolls around...
i had texas road house, chilies, mandarin house, and SUPER BOWL FOOD.

so ya... haha

yesterday i got back on track though! 
i had my 2 shakes and a healthy(ish) dinner, plus i got a gym membership
so i went and worked out!

i was dripping sweat. sexy, i know.

anyway.... i weighed myself this morning and i lost 1lb. 

not great, but considering my weekend, i'll take it!


one part of isagenix is cleansing.
it's not a colon cleanse (YUCK) haha it's a toxin cleanse.

you're supposed to do one or two a week for 3 weeks and then take a week off. 
well i haven't quite gotten brave enough to try a full day cleanse!!

i'm planning on trying it thursday when i'm not working, so wish me luck!!

i'll report back next week!!

No comments: