Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ISAGENIX update

ok, so i haven't been super great with updating!

today marks 4 weeks on isagenix.

my cleanse went good. not eating all day isn't the greatest but it actually wasn't as horrible as i thought it would be. not to mention krozby and i went to a birthday party at mcdonalds, and i survived! 

after my cleanse week i lost 2 more pounds.


i ended up gaining back the 2 pounds that i had lost, but then when i weighed myself today i had lost 2 pounds again.

so i'm seriously fluctuating back and forth!! 

kind of frustrating but i have lost inches. so that is great!!

i'm almost out of my first 30 days worth of product.
i'm going to be ordering more soon!
i'd like to stick with this and hopefully get the final results that i want.

i'm still trying to find a balance of eating healthy and sticking with the program, but also being able to live a little!!

life isn't fun when you are constantly saying "no i can't eat that". 
seriously, it's a drag! haha

so anyway-- my goals are to eat as healthy as possible during the week, but still allow myself a cheat day on the weekend. 

**side note- i still haven't had any soda!! it's been 4 weeks! that is major for me.

No comments: