Monday, March 3, 2014

monday, monday

happy monday everyone! 

i haven't done a random post in a while.
 most of them are about my main man, krozby. which is cool, because he's pretty awesome! 

so anway---what's new with me?

-i've been enjoying quite a few television shows lately... my dvr is usually full with good stuff to watch. and by good stuff i mean: the bachelor, the voice, american idol, nashville, are you the one, teen mom, parenthood, grey's anatomy, the vampire diaries... the list goes on....

am i the only one who watches a crap load of tv?? not to mention, quite a bit of trashy tv?
teen mom? are you the one? the bachelor? some of my favorites, but come on! trashy tv!
love it. 

-i have 2 cavities that need to be filled, but i've been putting off getting that scheduled because that just suuuucks! wahh. 

-we haven't had much snow this winter. which i love. like usual, i've been wearing flip flops on the daily. 

-i broke my permanent bottom retainer last week and i think my teeth are starting to move...

-does anyone love snapchat? i've had it forevvver but just recently decided that i like it. 

-i finally started taking down my christmas tree last week. got all the ornaments off and put away. the tree is still up.... failure. 

-i don't understand why people change their phone numbers so much. i work as a receptionist and our clients are constantly calling to give us their new digits. i've had the same phone number since high school. i'm sure they have their reasons, but what a pain... 

-i tried to give up soda a few weeks ago. that lasted one day. serious. 
one. day. 
i have no self control. it's just too good...

-i've noticed a lot lately that music triggers my memories like crazy. i'll be driving with branden and a song will come on and i'll say "doesn't this remind you of..." and it never does ha. but really my brain does that all the time. good and bad. 

-since going back to work (boo) i only work 3 days a week (yay) so my monday's are really like my wednesday's. tis good. 

that's about as random as you can get. 
the end.

No comments: