Wednesday, November 20, 2013

36 weeks

today is the last day of being 36 weeks. 

so as of tomorrow i will be considered "full term"

well, this little man definitely needs to stay put for the next 3 weeks!!

i've never pictured myself going much earlier than my due date, but now due to some changes at my work i really need to be able to stay as long as possible! freaking people
(long story)

anyway......i had my weekly check up on monday
my strep b test came back negative, so that's good :)

i go back again next monday and that's when i will start getting "checked"
fun times. 

the nursery is still slowing coming together. 
i finally got the crib sheets in the mail!
they are the cutest, huh?!

we still have quite a bit to do in there...
but it is getting there!

that's all for now!

2 comments:

My name is Lydia said...

OH my gosh that's the cutest moose sheet ever!! adorbs.

Unknown said...

Love the crib and sheets! That Chevron rug is super cute too! Where did you get it?! :)