Monday, November 11, 2013

35 weeks

here i am at 35 weeks and back to wearing comfy clothes haha
these are my go-to pants right now. 
branden likes to give me crap because i seriously wear them 5 out of 7 days a week.

i kinda feel like this hahahaha
ok... they aren't the only things that fit me. but pretty much comfort wise. 
i do have a pair of maternity pant that i wear to work every day. 
i'm getting my money's worth i guess ;) 

i'm slightly afraid that none of my jeans will fit me again after i have this kid.
here's hoping!!

this weekend branden and i put up the crib!
the sheets shipped on saturday and should be here this week! 
slowly but surely his room is coming together. 

----ok, funny story. remember that oil stain on my dresser??
turns out it wasn't an oil stain at all. 
what was it?? a shadow from the ceiling fan. facepalm!
i. kid. you. not. 
i'm not even blaming this on "pregnancy brain" because branden didn't realize it either. 
apparently we are just duuuuumb. 
hilarious. 
so there you have it. 
an oil-less dresser. 
ta da!

here's another sneak peak of our maternity pictures.
i still haven't gotten the disc with all of them on it back but once i do i will post all of my favorites!
(obviously this is a screen shot from my phone)
i can't wait to see all of them!

as of today we have 31 days to go!
say whaaaaat?!?

3 comments:

My name is Lydia said...

1. that gif is perfect hahaha.
2. that is hilarious! glad it's not an oil stain. bahaha.

krisandsaramcclendon said...

oh my word aubri!! im CrYiNg from laughing about the dresser!!! hahaha that is stinkin halarious!!! Love how your babes room is coming together! yay!!

Branden & Aubri said...

OMG I KNOW! How dumb!!! Thanks, I'm excited to get it all finished :) Cant' wait to see yours either!!