Monday, October 14, 2013

baby shower

this weekend was my baby shower!
my sister ashley and friend jessica threw it for me 
(with help from mine, branden's, and jessica's families, thanks everyone!!)

we did a "camping" themed shower and it turned out so cute!!
i didn't take as many pictures as i should have....(totally regretting that!!) but here are a few of what i did take!! 


the dessert table--- we had the cutest smores cupcakes, worm cupcakes, muddy buddies, and sugar cookies (my favorite were the little camp trailers!!)



these are all pictures that i took before everything was all set up. 
(i know... i really should have taken some of everything all set up!!)
it all turned out so cute!! 

we had a baked potato bar that everyone could make their own baked potatoes and put whatever topping on them that they wanted. (no pics)

i didn't think to take a picture until almost everyone had left!! 
but here is one of a few of us haha :)
quite a few people showed up in flannel to go with the camping theme which was fun!

here is me and jessica. she is due exactly a month before me!  
our height difference and the fact that i'm carrying so low makes for a funny picture :)
she's having a little boy too. so they are gonna be best friends. if they want to or not!! 



here is what my living room looked like after unloading everything!!
we definitely got spoiled.

thanks so much to everyone who came and everyone who helped make it so great!!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Tyler Gregersen said...

I was glad i was able to make it! It was a cute set up and theme. Everyone did a great job! Thanks for the invite. It was so good to see you

My name is Lydia said...

that baby shower looks SO cute!