Tuesday, October 15, 2013

31 weeks

i never get around to posting these on time. 
today i am like 31 weeks and 6 days (or something?)
basically--- i have like 8 weeks to go!!
it's crazy!!

31 weeks hasn't brought anything new. 
still no stretch marks on my stomach. yay! 

it seems like i'm just carrying this little guy really low and maybe he's laying more towards my back because i still don't have a big ole belly! 
the doctor says i'm still measuring with my due date though. so that is good. 

something kinda funny- my belly button is about to be nonexistant. i've always had kind of a flat belly button but now that it's starting to stretch out, i swear it's going to be completely flat in a matter of weeks. definitely weird looking ha. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nursery update---
the room is almost completely cleaned out!!! 
the other day branden helped me put the first coat of paint on one of the walls and a few days later when i got home from work he had surprised me by doing the second coat!!
seriously love that guy :))


that's all for now!

No comments: