Monday, June 25, 2012

This weekend....

This weekend was jam packed.
And it was hot.
I loved it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Friday night we had a BBQ/bon fire at my moms house.

Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods & s'mores are one of my favorite desserts. So basically I was in food heaven. 
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last week Jess and I found a garage sale and bought some old junk (and did some dumpster diving). We have this idea that we are gonna be crafty and what not ;). But really we got it all for a steal of a deal, especially the stuff in the dumpster that was free! ha. 

So anyway, we took a trip to the DI to find some chairs to go with a table we found at the garage sale. It just so happens that we found 4 chairs that worked perfectly. Score. They are gonna be so cute when they are done. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
We had family pictures taken this weekend...

Poor Branden hates getting pictures done and in my family we do family pics all the time. 
(not to mention I make him take pics with me a lot too)
Poor guy. He deals though haha
Here's me and some of my sisters at dinner.
Aren't they pretty? Yes, yes they are. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it was dang hot outside this weekend I went swimming with Jess and Crue.

Really, Jessica has the cutest baby alive. 
Just sayin. 
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else do lots of fun stuff this weekend?

No comments: