Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Ramblings for a Friday

We will be in the Arizona heat in exactly 3 weeks. 
I seriously love that place. 

We have some new bushes in front of our house-- Thanks to my weed pulling, gardening lovin friend Jessica!
Aren't they so cute? 
I love home improvements.

Speaking of home improvements... We have the most hideous shade of orange carpet in our living room. 
Branden promised me that stuff would be gone sometime this summer. And you better believe I am holding him to it.
Hopefully sooner than later. 

Bath & Body Works had their Semi Annual sale this week. 
I just really love anything vanilla. And I dunno if you can tell from the pic but I got the cutest soap holder things. To die. 

I went swimming for the first time this summer.
It was lovely. I wish I lived somewhere that was warm all year round. 

Today is June 15th and it's 64 degrees and cloudy.
I want me some summer

Have a good weekend!
---------------------------------------------

No comments: