Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Story

Branden and I met my sophmore and his senior year in high school. I had a HUGE crush on his best friend Tim and Branden ended up being one of my good friends and my go to guy for advice on Tim hahaha.
Well that lasted all of a week and we didnt talk a whole lot after that.
Fastforward 2 years later to my senior year...
One night my best friend Hailee and I were making brownies and she invited our friend Bear over, and who did he happen to bring with him? Branden! Later that night we started texting and ended up hanging out alot. He thought it would be a good idea if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, me not so much ha! I was a senior and didnt really want a boyfriend blah blah blah. Well I ended up changing my mind obvi.




We dated for a little over 3 years and on March 25, 2011 he asked me to marry him! Yahoo!!


We are getting married on September 17, 2011
Keep checking back for stories about our life together!!

No comments: