Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter (spoiler alert)

Last night was the premier of the FINAL Harry Potter movie. So of course I had to go to the midnight showing. Branden had to work extra early this morning so he decided he would take a pass on the movie. Luckily I have some fellow HP fans in my family and they were dying to see it as much as me. So at 9 o'clock me, my mom, and grandma went to the theater and waited...
^Here's our spot in line. Dont worry behind us the line was about 10 miles long^
Not really, but close!

The books are always better than the movies but I did think it was very good!!
Highlights
-Sirius was in it and he is my fav
-Harry's son is the cutest kid i've ever seen
-Professor McGonagall just being a bad A haha
-Draco actually being decent for once
-Ron and Hermione FINALLY kissing!!!!!
Downfalls
-Waiting outside forevvver
-The obnoxious little kids that were right in front of us
-Tonks dying (which im pretty sure was not in the book???)
-Fred dying (which was in the book but still sad)
-Not getting home until 3am

Overall it was a good movie and I will love Harry Potter for the rest of forever!!
What were your thoughts on it??

No comments: