Monday, May 19, 2014

24

i don't know what age most people are when they start dreading their birthday.
but i am not there yet!
i still love my birthday.
it's one of my favorite days of the year :)























this year my birthday landed on a saturday
so i had a full day to celebrate!

the day started off going to breakfast with my boys.
we went to denny's and i got the free birthday grand slam!
(i know denny's isn't most peoples first choice, but we like it!)

after breakfast my mom took krozby for a few hours
while branden and i went birthday shopping and
to a movie.

that night we went with some of my family to
red lobster for dinner and then went to branden's
parents and sat out by the fire pit.
























sunday we got together with my family
and brandens family for dinner and the traditional fruit pizza dessert.

and that's how i spent my 24th birthday weekend.
it was a good one!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Happy Birthday Aubri! I'm glad it was fun! :]