Thursday, August 22, 2013

recently--- in pictures

trying to decided a color for the nursery...
don't love any of these...
it'll probably end up gray. gray is my color. 

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
i'd really love it if i didn't have to buy maternity clothes....
but i'm probably gonna have to invest in some pants!! 
wahhhhh!!!!

some cute clothes for the little from branden's sister. 
it's a good thing our family has been buying stuff because we sure haven't!!

i'm giving up on my dresser search. 
this is plan b. 
a ghetto dresser that lives in our storage room.
maybe with a little paint it will look cute???
here's hoping.

how cute are these bookends i bought??
branden keeps making fun of me for them.
but i love. 

speaking of branden....
do you think he was enjoying the speaker at church?
;)

that's all i've got for now!
check back next week for my dresser makeover.
(hopefully i get around to doing that this weekend!!!!!!)

1 comment:

krisandsaramcclendon said...

haha love your pictures!! especially the one with the rubber band on your pants, I either do that with my pants or just completely have them un-buttoned. lol keep the pics coming... love them!