Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Eeeeppp!!

!!!!!!!
look at my cute, brand new, sweet, baby nephew. 

monday morning ashley had a doctors appointment and they found out that the little man was breech. they decided the best way to go would be a c-section. 

luckily for me he decided to come on a day that i could sneak away from work to drive down and see him! i rode down with my other sister, jaylen, and right when we got to the labor and delivery floor we got to see him in the nursery with his daddy. so sweet!! 

the whole time ashley was pregnant they thought they were going to name him everett. she wouldn't ever say that was for sure his name because she wanted to see him first (good thing, because they changed their minds). it took them a while to finally announce his name (the wait was killing me!) but they decided to name him
TAYSOM WRAY KING

isn't he the cutest thing ever?! i'm so happy for my sister and brother-in-law. they will be the best parents. and they make stinkin' cute kids! 
i'm obsessed with that little face. 

happy birthday baby taysom!
auntie aubri loves you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY! So cute! I love his name too! So precious!

Unknown said...

love him! He is so precious! :) Lucky you!

Branden & Aubri said...

Thanks girls! I agree. He is DARLING!!!