Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello?


I've been slightly m.i.a from the blog lately. 
But don't worry we haven't gone anywhere! 

Life has been treating us good these days. 
Nothing too exciting has been happening but we have been enjoying ourselves. 

August is almost over, which means in a matter of days it will be September.
And that means we will be in the month of our one year anniversary! 
Where do the days go? Really. 

Another perk of it being September is the Blackfoot fair!
Did I mention Labor Day? As in no work on Monday. Yessssssss. 
You could say I am excited for September. 

Btw-- for all of my Bachelor loving friends, have you been watching Bachelor Pad? 
Do you just hate Chris? Are you straight depressed over Michael getting sent home? 
Blah! So much drama. I'm having a love/hate relationship with the show. 
(In all honesty I really, really love it)

Speaking of my love for certain tv shows... I just finished season 6 of Dexter (on Netflix) and now I am seriously tempted to order Showtime so that I can watch season 7 when it starts next month! I am torn. What to do, what to do?

That's all I've got for now.
Bye!

No comments: