Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving is this week!
Tomorrow we will be stuffing ourselves so full that we will think we
can't possibly eat again for weeks.
Then, midnight will roll around and we'll be ready for third's, and fourth's, and fifth's....
People have been posting something every day this month about what they are thankful for.
I decided to do one big post of everything that I am thankful for.
And here it is! I am very thankful for-----

Branden. Aka: Husband. Best friend. Happy place. Everything.



Family. Everyone who is in these pictures & everyone who is not. I am thankful for my moms, dads, sisters, brothers, grandparents, nieces & nephews, cousins, aunts & uncles, etc, etc....
Friends. I love all of these ladies so much! I enjoy every moment I get to spend with them :]
Our home. Cozy. Warm. Sanctuary. Ours. 
 Our cars. Donny & Benji. Troopers. Especially Ben #1 & the Maxima, who didn't live long enough to get a nickname. RIP ;)
Food. Soda. Chocolate. Water. Fruit. Jimmy Johns. Mmmm...
Nail polish. Hair spray. Make up. Lotion. All things girly and beautiful.
I am also thankful for 
Sleep
Our jobs
Laughter 
The church
Memories
Netflix
Internet
Freedom 
Summer
Fall
Good health
Pictures
Clothes
Shoes
Education
Music
Books
Movies
Love
And so many more things!! 
I am very lucky, blessed, thankful, & all that good stuff!!
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Be EXTRA thankful this week :]

No comments: