Monday, August 15, 2011

Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend?
Hailee Jo Eastvold

2.What sports did you play?
Cheerleading. Yes I consider it a sport! Its hard work I tell ya :)

3.What kind of car did you drive?
The first half of the year a Maxima...
Then I wrecked it pretty good....
Then a Honda Civic

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Either a football or basketball game depending on the time of the year

5. Were you a party animal?
Nope

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not senior year. I wasnt a fan of the boys my age hahaha
and then I ended up dating Braden the last few months of high school

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
None

8. Were you a nerd?
Nope

9. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nooo. I did get a truency once. Lame.

10. Can you sing the fight song?
Duh.
and I still remember all of the moves :]

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Schuler and Bro Smedley

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
I didnt have a class after lunch so I usually just went home

13. What is your schools full name?
Century High School

14. School mascot?
Diamondback

15. Did you go to Prom?
haha ya. it was interesting.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I prolly would. I loved high school :]

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
My hat/cap falling off when I was walking across the stage

18. What was your fav. class?
Student aide. haha

19. Where were you on senior skip day?
Home? Lame, I know.

20. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes. I worked at Sage Dental

21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Home

22. Have you gained weight since then?
No

23. What did you do after graduation?
Senior all night party!

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Julian. Didnt really know him but it was still fun to go :)

26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
Oh ya!

27. Who was your home room teacher?
I actually dont remember....



 


I tag any of you who even read my blog :)

No comments: