Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm addicted to reality TV

Yes, tis true.
I have a show that records almost everday of the week.
And most days its more like 2 or 3 ha.
So, let me just give you the run down on Monday night at mi casa....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
(gasps)
(Yes, I realize this show is pathetic and I used to hate it but I cannot lie I have been loving the last 2 seasons. You can all shun me now its ok, I understand)
The only reason I really like this show is because Amy and Ricky are finally together.
And Ricky is just so sweet and nice to her.
He's a bad boy gone good.
And next week he proposes to her.
Awwwwwww!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bachelor Pad
This show KILLS me. Dead I tell ya.
People are ridic. Like do they have brains? Nope.
Examples-
1. Why dont people take the opportunity to vote
Kasey and Vienna off?
They've came close twice and then somehow people's
votes get turned around.
2. Holly is a dumb dumb.
Why does she not realize how sweet Michael is?
Blake is NOT attractive in the least and he's nowhere near as fun as Michael.
Seriously, I could punch her in the face.
How presh are they?
I heard a little rumor that he is the next Bachelor...
Say what?!?
Well, if Holly cant figure out that they are meant to be together I wouldnt mind watching him for another season on the Bachelor.
I'm in deep love with him.
That's all.

Oh and P.S. who else is hoping that Ella and Kirk fall in love?
Becuase I am.
They are so cute together.
And they both seem like good people.
Just sayin.....
 Im rooting for them to win the money.
Who do you want to win???

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Freaking love secret life! Hahaha.