Thursday, August 11, 2011

Invitations

 So me, Branden, my mom, his mom, his sister, and his niece all got together to get our invitations put together.
We had a nice assembly line going...
Moms= Writing down addresses
Kaylee= Stuffing the invites
Jenny= Putting stamps on the envelopes
Me= Putting the picture in the envelopes and licking them closed
Branden= Mowing the lawn. hahahaha
Well, after licking about 50 of those bad boys and having that delicious taste stuck to my tounge my soon to be sister Jenny says "Are you not putting directions in them?"
Uhh........
DUH. Brain fart.
So we then got to take all of the sealed invitations and
UNseal them.
So if you happen to be one of the lucky ones that gets an invite that looks like it may have been opened already... My bad haha 

No comments: