Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Garage Sale

 In light of my mom recently moving
We decided to get rid of a lot of our junk
and have a garage sale....
A fun time was had sitting out in the heat for 2 days,
meeting some interesting people,
and making some $$
 Funny story....
This crazy old man comes wandering over to check out all
of the amazingness of our garage sale.
He proceeds to ask me if Jaylen and Carly are MY kids.
Really? Seeing as Jaylen is only 5 years younger then me I dont really
see how that's even possible.
Thanks though.
He then goes on telling Jaylen how gorgeous I am and how it makes
him wish he was 30 years younger.
hmmm.... creepin?
and finally he is so kind as to give Jaylen some advice
"Just say NO!"
"You see so many beautiful girls these days with IDIOT boyfriends"
"If a guy even walks up to you, dont even think about it, just NO!"
Good to know.

 


*Does anyone else think its weird and gross when people buy tenni shoes at garage sales? Like do you know how many time I wore those to cheerleading without socks? Gross I know. hahaha

No comments: