Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend

I made some surprisingly good cookies the other day. 
But you know how I can't cook?
Well... right when I was getting ready to put the dough on the cookie sheet I noticed that they were SUPER runny. Luckily Jessica was there and had me double check the recipe. Turns out I didn't add 4 1/2 cups of flour, I only added 1 1/2 cups. WOW. Sometimes I amaze myself haha :)
Friday night Jessica did my hair while I loved on her baby for a few hours. Then we ordered some Pizza Hut, which by the way was SO good. They outdid themselves and we may have gained 15 pounds off that stuff, but it was so worth it.
My moms bridal shower was on Saturday. Her soon to be sister-in-law Mel did a great job!! 
And on a totally random note-- We got these side tables as a wedding present and I finally put them together today, by myself! I was pretty impressed. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: